Printable Smarty Pants Valentine

I love homemade Valentines!  Call me old-fashioned, but I love gathering my kids around the table to work on our "love-notes."  This idea was born a few years ago in the aisles of Wal-Mart.  Since I had two kids and two set of Valentines to send out, I needed gender-neutral, kid-friendly, and minimal toner.


After printing several sheets of the pants onto blue cardstock, we cut loosely around the pants.



I folded them loosely at the center of the words and made two slits on the outside of words and threaded a roll of Smarties candies through the slits.  I added a touch of Elmer's Glue to the roll to keep it from slipping out of the pants!  My daughter made sure it said, "From," rather than "Love," so that the boys in her class would not get confused!


My valentine to you is the printable Smarty Pants!

Just click on the image to open it in a new window and save it to your computer!